Norton Antivirus Firewall
A firewall is a network security system deliberated to avert unauthorized access from a network, its work is to scan out hackers, virus that uses the internet to infect computer. Norton antivirus is anti-malware software. Norton is a brand globally known for its consistency.
Norton internet security firewall settings:
- Open Norton Internet Security
- Click the Norton Internet Security tab and Click the Settings button
- Under Web Browsing, click Personal Firewall
- Click the Configure button
- Click Program Control
- Click the Add button
- In the "Select a program" dialog box, enter CTI Navigator.exe (in the File name field)
- Click on the CTI Navigator folder
- Click Open until the Program Control dialog box is displayed
- Select Allow from the "What do you want to do?" list in the Program Control dialog box
- Click OK to close Norton
If you are facing any kind of problem call on Norton antivirus customer service number, they will provide you instant solution because they are available 24*7 to render you best service.
How to Block Norton Antivirus Firewall:
- Open the Norton control panel by double-clicking its icon or by launching it from the Start menu.
- Click the Settings link to open the Settings window and then click the Network tab to view the firewall settings.
- Click the "Smart Firewall" option.
- Click the green on switch next to "Smart Firewall" to move it to the "Off" position
- Click the Apply button.
- Select "Permanently" in the Select the duration box
- Click OK to completely turn off the Norton firewall permanently.
By using of useful step user can block Norton antivirus firewall and they can permanently block firewall, These are the steps to turn off Norton antivirus firewall and for any further assistance call on Norton antivirus technical number.