Fix ‘Norton Internet Security is unable to continue’ issue
Norton Security program is one of the leading products developed by Symantec and provides a flawless functioning of a device on which the program is installed, Where the other security software may affect the functioning of a computer while scanning the system the Norton Security program gives glitch-free experience to its users.
In recent time, Norton users have to face an issue that is 'Norton Internet Security is unable to continue' and this error has troubled a lot of Norton users. If you are one of those users who is accessing Norton Security software and having this issue and looking for a solution. Then let me tell you that the problem h etc.as been fixed through a recent update LiveUpdate. So in order to resolve the issue, you should run LiveUpdate while downloading and installing the available updates.
Some steps to perform in order to fix 'Norton Internet Security is unable to continue' issue
- If you are using another security application or antivirus program on your system, you should deactivate the program or you can uninstall the antivirus software other than the Norton Internet Security program.
- In addition, you need to be sure about that you have removed all the program files associated with the previous antivirus software. And your PC does not acquire such files.
- Besides, if you are sure that you don't have any previously installed antivirus software or you have removed it completely and still, the Norton error Then you should check whether or not you have installed the older version of Norton Security software. If you find that you have an update then you should update to the latest version of Norton Security program.
Apart from this, if the instructions mentioned above can't help you to fix the issue and you are still facing the same issue. In that situation, you will require to utilize the LiveUpdate feature that can be utilized by the Norton users after installing the latest Norton Security update.
Steps to fix the 'Norton Internet Security is unable to continue' issue using LiveUpdate
- First of all, you need to start the Norton Internet Security program.
- Thereafter, you will see My Norton option, just next to the Device Security, and click on the Open option.
- Then it will open Norton Main Window where you need to click on the LiveUpdate option.
- Further, you should run LiveUpdate until you see the additional updates are there for Norton.
- As soon as, the LiveUpdate finishes, you need to quit all the programs and simply restart the Mac.