What is the main purpose of using a Norton Bootable Recovery Tool?
Norton Bootable Recovery Tool helps in the installation of major software. In case if the installation of the Norton Product fails, then the users may use the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool to scan and to remove the security threats that may be causing failure in the installation of the software. The tool helps to remove the infections from the computer system. If the computer of the user becomes infected then the uses may use this tool to remove the threats and to fully recover the computer system of the user.
The users may follow the steps stated below in order to know how to use the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool for installing software. By following these simple steps stated below, the users will be able to install the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool:
1. First of all the user needs to insert the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool media (CD, DVD, USD), in the system and then turn-on or restart the computer.
2. Then the user’s needs to enter the BIOS mode and then select the media that contains the tool and then press the enter option.
3. The users need to make sure to go through the Norton License Agreement. Then the users need to key in the Product Key, and then click on the I Agree with the option.
4. After this, in the next Window, the users need to click on the option stating Norton Advanced Recovery Scan, and in the next section, the users need to click on the Start Scan option.
5. Once the process of scanning gets completed, a result is displayed using which the users will get a chance to either Fix or ignore the results or the users may run another Scan Again.
These are some of the ways by implementing which the users will be able to use Norton Bootable Recovery Tool.
There are a number of advantages of using the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool. Some of them are listed below. If there are any issues in the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, then the users may contact Norton Support for Norton Bootable Recovery Tool for getting the issues resolved. The experts -
1. The Norton Bootable Recovery Tool comes with a user-friendly interface.
2. Norton Bootable Recovery Tool helps to keep the computer system safe from the external infections.
3. The tool helps in the process of installing the computer systems.
4. It automatically updates its virus definition database which helps to keep it updated on its own.
5. It provides actionable scan results that help to keep the computer system safe from the external infections causing harm to the computer.
6. Norton Bootable Recovery Tool is easy to install and there are no complexities faced by the users in installing the same.
7. It delivers when other tools fail to do the same and hence saves to other files to get deleted from the computer system.
These are some of the benefits of using the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool that helps the users in keeping the computer system safe from the external infections.
Talk to the experts and avail instant assistance to get the issues resolved:
The users may contact the experts of the technical team if there are any issues that the user faces. The users may contact the experts for fixing the issue of Norton Bootable Recovery Tool not working. The Norton technical Support experts are well qualified and they possess a lot of knowledge in fixing the issues that the user faces.