In today's world, you will find a large number of internet users who use none other than the Norton Antivirus for the protection of their devices. Now, we have received complaints from many Norton users who were looking for the answers to the question named as how to stop Norton internet security from deleting files. In case, if you are also looking for the solutions to the same issue, then this article is a must read for you. Make sure that you will follow all the steps mentioned here.
Now, since you have learned the ways to exclude the files and folders from deleting, now it's the time for you to learn how to Restore Deleted Files in Norton.
1. Launch the Norton Antivirus and then click on the advanced button.
2. Go to the computer program section and then click on the quarantine button.
3. Now, after that, you have to launch the window named as security history.
4. Next, you will find a large number of files and folders which had been deleted by the Norton Antivirus while scanning your device.
5. Now you have to select all those files or folders which you want to recover and then right click on each of them.
6. The final step is to click on the recover button and then you would be able to get back am those files successfully.
7. If any user unable to fix issues so now you need to contact Norton tech support team.