Cyberspace is increasingly becoming a popular place where we are spending our most of the digital life. There are host of activities that we do on cyberspace like searching for information, social networking, entertainment, news and communication and many more. These activities on the cyberspace enable us to create a large amount of data i.e personal one and private one. Those critical data can be hacked or traced by various other notorious people like hackers, cyber criminals, non state actor cyber experts and many more for different exploitation purpose. These days there are serious rise of the attacks that’s due to raise in the small gadget especially those of Smartphone.
Smartphone has played an effective role in making our life more comfortable and luxurious. For just a small gadget in our hands, we can do a host range of activity like communicating, emailing and file sharing and surfing to the net, online shopping as well as financial transaction. Due to this it stores a lot amount of personal data and that’s why it’s most prone to get an attack. Rise of the cyber attacks on the Smartphone has grown exponentially with time. It’s due to the user less awareness about those attacks. Frequent attacks on Iphone make the user quite vulnerable to the data hacks, one of the immediate response user have is How Do I Get Rid of an iPhone Virus. User can take the assistance from the technical support or follow this simple procedure to resolve the issue:
1. First of all, user need to open the Iphone and Go to settings.
2. Further go to the safari and then clear history and website data.
3. Make sure to tap on the clear history and Data to confirm it.
4. Again, hold down the power button until the screen changes and the slide to power off slider appears.
5. Then slide the slider so on the phone powers down till the screen will turn black.
6. To Restart the Phone, user needs to hold down the power button again.
7. Further hold it for 10 seconds till the logo appears.
8. Afterwards go to the power button and enter the pass-code entry screen appears.
9. If that fix the problem, then it’s great.
10. But if you still face the problem and the virus is quite strong then only one thing left is to reset the factory setting.
11. In order to do so, Go to the settings and then go to the General and click on the Reset.
12. Further click on the Erase all contents and settings.
13. Again enter the pass code and confirm the process.
14. Wait for the procedure to complete and then set the iphone.
But despite that if the user faces any similar problem like How to remove viruses from your iPhone or iPad. Then user can take the assistance from the technical support team. They have a highly qualified tech team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on timely basis. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved quickly.