Google Chrome is software to search instant results to your queries. It is the browsing tool that can be used to install adware and other extensions. If your chrome will be affected by any virus, you could experience the frequent arrival of pop-up ads. It is quite easy for you to remove an adware from chrome; there is just need to follow certain guidelines for that.
How To Remove Adware Virus From Google Chrome?
You need to open Google Chrome and tap “Customized and Control Google Chrome”, it is located on top right side
Tap “Tool” and, click on Extensions. It will show the installed Extensions and plug-ins
There is need to locate adware or Potentially Unwanted Program, tap the Trash icon to delete the malicious extension.
By using left side menu, tap “Settings” to display current configuration of Google Chrome.
You need to go for ‘On startup’ section having the option ‘Open a specific page or set of pages’ Tap “Set pages” and tap on X button to remove the unwanted or hijacked start page
You need to create a new preferred web address by selecting Add a new page and type http://www.google.com for setting Google as the default page
Tap on the ‘Appearance’ section.
You need to put a checkmark on “Show Home Button” and tap “Change.”
Click the ‘Use the New Tab page’ option. It will disable new tab option to open adware.
Tap “OK” to save the current settings.
It is required for you to restore the default search engine.
Tap over the ‘Search’ section and tap Manage search engines…
You need to choose preferred search settings; you could remove the unwanted search
Engines by tapping the X button.
To do this, there is need to follow these guidelines:
1. There is need to download AdwCleaner for the desktop.
2. Before you start AdwCleaner, you need to close all your open programs and internet browsers.
3 Tap the option of AdwCleaner.exe to start the program
4. Those who are using Windows Vista/ 7/8 users, right-click on “Run As Administrator.” Scan button,
5. If the scan is ready, tap the option of clean button.
6. The desktop icon will be disappearing. There is need to click “OK” if you asked to close all programs.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions and click “OK” again to allow “AdwCleaner” to restart the computer There is need to close text file that opens after the restart
8. Tap on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
9. You should tap Uninstall, there is need to confirm to “Yes” to remove AdwCleaner from the computer system
1. It is required for you to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for your desktop
2. You need to double click on mbam-setup.exe and will be asked to install the program.
3. There is need to put a checkmark to the Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
4. Tap “Finish” and if you have an update available, there is need to download and install the latest version.
5. After the program will be loaded, there is need to choose “Perform full scan.”
6. If the process of scanning will get complete, tap the “Ok” option
7. You need to make sure that everything has been checked,tap on “Remove.”
8. It is required to use mouse button to check the ‘Check all items‘ option