Ghost imaging is also called cloning, a software-driven data backup process that copies files of a computer hard disc in a single file. Norton Ghost is one of the top-rated single backup utility systems including system imaging and file access. Norton Ghost is highly known for its best in class backup features and one can easily use it on various OS. But sometimes users confront problems when they try to use Norton Ghost. In this article, you will learn about the various difficulties faced by the users.
Do you want to install Norton Ghost in your Windows 10 computer? But don’t know how to setup it? Then you can easily resolve your problem after applying the below steps on Norton Ghost setup:
First of all, it’s important to make a boot disk using the Ghost Boot Wizard. After creating the boot disc, connect your USB device to your computer and boot the computer that you want to capture an image with the boot disc. Now it will redirect into the ghost.
Follow the below steps after getting into the ghost to create the image locally in Windows 10:
1. Tap on the OK icon on the informational Ghost screen and then choose Local.
2. Now click on Disk.
3. Click on the Image and then choose a drive that wants to capture.
4. Click on the OK.
5. Now you need to browse the external device that you want to store your image.
6. After that, give a name to file and then click on Save.
7. Now click on the Yes if you are ready to proceed.
Follow the below steps after getting into the ghost to restore the image locally in Windows 10:
1. Enter into the Ghost screen and then click on the OK.
2. Now click on the Local and then choose Disk.
3. Click on the From Image and then choose an image that you want to keep and then click on the OK.
4. Choose the preferred drive where you want to store the image.
5. After that, click on the OK tab to complete the procedure.